1. GENERAL PRINCIPLES
We categorise information about you (collectively referred to as “Personal Information”) as follows:
(a) Profiling Information: This is an information related to you that has been provided to us by our customers, when they register with us. The information may include some or all of the following:
- Personal information of the customer such as gender, marital status, age, preferences, likes, dislikes and hobbies etc.
- Financial information of the customers like – banking details and any other information related to the income and lifestyle of the clients, customer’s contact details such as residence or postal addresses, telephone and fax numbers, email Id of the client. As per the Facebook aligned services opted by the customers, the information regarding the friends and their likes and dislikes that are often public.
(b) Payment and Account Information: This information includes your account history considering all the billing information, payment history etc. This information is highly confidential and we maintain this in encrypted form on secure servers.
(c) Service Usage: It consists of the information about the navigation made by our clients while using our Services, for example the URLs of websites, which you visit and from which you request downloads.
(d) Log information: It comprises of the IP address, browser type, browser language, date and time of request.
(e) Transactional Information: This information included the transaction history of the customer other than banking details on the customer’s e-commerce activities.
(f) Correspondence Infromation: This is a special information, including correspondent’s information, content and the destination/origin of communication between our customers from two different places. These services may include emails, blogs, chat rooms, instant messaging, forums, fax or mailing list of the membership.
(g) User IDs: Clients user name, passwords, email addresses and other security-related information related to our Services.
(h) Stored Information: There are certain data that are either created by you or by any third party, which you want to store on our secure servers containing image and documents etc. Our main aim on collection of your personal Information is to conduct our business with ease and help us to deliver quality product along with an improved approach of our Services. We follow the strict guidelines of the internet marketing and do not for any reason whatsoever, sell your Personal Information to any third party or make the use of your name in our trade.
2. RIGHT TO COLLECT
2.1 We collect your Profiling and Account Information for the following reasons:
- We need your identity details, contact details, banking information and account history to manage our association with you and offer services for you. We may use your information for educating you about the products and promotional offers and schemes. We will only disclose this information as provided below.
- We make use of your information in an aggregated form to maintain a statistical and demographical profiles for our business and marketing activities. We may disclose such information about you, provided that the information is in an aggregated form that is not capable of being used or interpreted in such a manner as to identify you.
2.2 We collect and store your Service Usage and Transactional Information to:
- Observe and examine the service charges payable by you to us and to foster our bond with you.
- Comply with any statutory or regulatory requirement.
- compile statistical and demographical profiles about you for our business and marketing activities and to customise our Services to you. While we are entitled to use such information about you for our own internal business purposes without limitation, we will only disclose it in an aggregated form which is not capable of being used or interpreted in such a manner as to identify you; and
- Monitor your use of our Services for the purposes of ensuring that you are compatible with our Terms of Service.
2.3 We collect and store your Correspondence Information and Personal Identifiers to:
- Adhere to our obligations under law; and
- Supervise your use of our Services in order to ensure your confirmation with our Term of Service. Any Personal Information which we collect and which we may use in an aggregated format, ensuring you that you are not individually recognised as our property. We may use it with our sole discretion and we may not pay any compensation to you for any legitimate purpose including (without limitation) the commercial sale thereof to third parties. Sometime we use “cookies” so that we can provide you with more customised information when you return to our website. “Cookies” are used to store user preferences and to track user trends and preferences, so as to enhance your interactive experience and generally improve our Services towards you. You can set your browser to notify you when you are sent a “cookie”, giving you the chance to decide whether or not to accept it. If you do accept a “cookie”, you thereby agree to our use of any Personal Information collected by us using that Cookie. You may update your Profiling Information at any time with our website.